CoolSculpting has become the next big thing for thousands of men and women who are looking for easy yet effective ways to reshape their bodies. It has been used for years to treat some of the most problematic areas, such as the abdomen and thighs. However, CoolSculpting for chin and neck fat reduction is now also approved for use in the United States. Are you tired of seeing little lumps and bumps of fat in unlikely places? If you are, CoolSculpting for chin and neck fat may be a great solution.
Treating these delicate and easily visible areas was once limited only to surgical options, such as neck lifts and liposuctions. Because those procedures often left unwanted scars behind, many people were turned off. However, you can now get beautiful results without invasive surgery by using CoolSculpting for chin and neck fat issues.
According to the 2018 survey published by the American Society for Dermatologic Surgery, 73 percent of people are bothered by extra fat that has collected around the chin and neck. Sadly, this fat accumulation can be a normal part of the aging process as your body begins to deposit fat into new places and the effects of gravity start pulling your tissues down in your face. With new CoolSculpting for chin pudginess and fat beneath the jawline, you can start to feel great about your face’s bone structure and gorgeously sculpted shape.
About the New, Expanded FDA Clearance Affecting CoolSculpting for Chin and Jawline Fat
CoolSculpting uses a method known as cryolipolysis to freeze fat on the body. While cryolipolysis was studied as early as the 1970s, it was not until 2010 that it was approved for the belly area by the Food and Drug Administration in the United States. Since then, CoolSculpting has continued to change with newapplicators for treating a variety of body areas. In 2015, the FDA approved the CoolMini applicator for CoolSculpting for chin fat, which is known as submental fat. In mid-December of 2017, more exciting news broke when the FDA approved this same method for treating sagging tissues in the same area.
Now, the U.S. has also approved CoolSculpting for the treatment of submandibular fat. This is fat located beneath the jawline and commonly referred to as the jowls. By getting rid of fat beneath the chin and along the neck while also tightening the area, you can achieve more beautiful neck contours. No longer do you have to put up with a double chin thanks to stubborn fat that does not respond to typical weight loss methods. In fact, CoolSculpting for chin and neck fat can be used on those with BMIs up to 46.2 rather than only on very fit and slim individuals.
In total, the FDA has approved of CoolSculpting for chin and jawline fat as well as for seven other areas of the body, giving you nine approved areas. This means that you can trust this method for reshaping your body.
How Does CoolSculpting Work to Reduce Submental and Submandibular Fat?
When you choose CoolSculpting for chin and neck fat reduction, your medical aesthetic specialist will use the CoolMini applicator. This is a tiny tool specifically designed for treating some of the smallest areas of the body. Designed by Zeltiq, the applicator has a unique curved edge to treat spots under the chin and around the jawline. It delivers very cold temperatures to the unwanted fat cells, crystallizing them so that they die. Once dead, the body sweeps them away and excretes them. Therefore, when your specialist uses CoolSculpting for chin fat and your jawline, you’ll gradually see the area decrease in size over several weeks.
The only difference between CoolSculpting for your body fat and CoolSculpting for chin fat lies in the size and style of the applicator. You’ll see the same methods of fat freezing used, and you’ll notice the same results with amazing outcomes. In fact, 83 percent of patients who have used the CoolMini device have been pleased with the outcome, and most have noticed around a 20 percent reduction in fat in the treated areas. This is similar to the results seen with other CoolSculpting applicators.
CoolSculpting for Chin Fat
CoolSculpting is particularly effective at treating the double chin area, or submental zone. In fact, CoolSculpting for chin fat can produce incredibly noticeable and positive results in only two sessions. Each treatment takes less than one hour, and sessions should be spaced approximately one month apart. The best results are seen several weeks after the second treatment, which is when most fat cells are destroyed. CoolSculpting for chin fat received approval from the FDA following a study that evaluated 60 patients receiving the procedure on submental fat. The results showed visible improvements around the neck as well as incredibly good patient satisfaction ratings.
While CoolSculpting for the body is typically best when used on patients who are close to their weight goals, this is not necessarily the case for CoolSculpting for the chin. This area of the body can see great results even if you are overweight.
CoolSculpting Below the Jawline
It’s not just CoolSculpting for chin fat that yields great results via fat-freezing treatments. You can also use the procedure to sculpt the area around your jawline, known as the submandibular area. If you’ve lost the distinct contours of your jawline, you can use two quick CoolSculpting sessions with the CoolMini applicator to freeze away fat and even tighten the tissues. The treatment is convenient and easy and requires no anesthesia. As the CoolMini goes to work, the cold temperatures naturally numb your neck. The applicator lightly suctions the affected tissues while applying freezing temperatures.
What Are the Other FDA-Cleared CoolSculpting Treatment Areas?
Along with approval of CoolSculpting for chin and neck fat, the FDA has approved the procedure for treating seven other areas of the body. Many of these are common problem zones for men and women, and you may find that your prime spot of grief on your body has made it to this list as well.
- Upper and Lower Abs: Stubborn pockets of fat on the abdomen are the primary reasons why most patients begin to look into CoolSculpting. In addition to freezing away the fat on the lower abdomen to get rid of your muffin top,our providers can treat your upper abs to reveal a toned midsection.
- Upper Arms: The backs of the upper arms over the triceps are difficult to target with dietary changes alone. Even strength training may produce little to no change on the fat hanging here. However,special CoolSculpting applicators that are affixed to the upper arms improve fat reduction through fat freezing. Stubborn upper arm fat is reduced, allowing you to see the muscle tone you worked so hard to achieve.
- Banana Roll: If you have a banana roll, you may find it peeking out from beneath your underpants where your buttocks meet your upper thighs. This is another hard-to-target area even with specific exercises. You may see cellulite and bulging fat here even if the rest of your body is slim and fit. However, CoolSculpting will let you keep your curves while trimming down the overall area.
- Inner and Outer Thighs: While you may know that CoolSculpting can be used on the outer thighs, it can also be used on the inner thighs to get you that coveted thigh gap. Specific applicators that affix well to these areas are used to ensure best results.
- Back Fat: Back fat can pool in a variety of locations, causing unwanted creases, lumps, and bumps along the back of your torso and sides. You’ll need to have each side of your back treated for equal results. Plus, you may require up to four CoolSculpting sessions depending on how much fat is in the area.
- Bra Area: The bra bulge area causes plenty of grief for females because undergarments constantly push unwanted pockets of fat up toward the armpits. This leads to poorly fitting shirts and dresses.Using specialized applicators, you can see amazing fat reduction results here at Ultra Smooth Skin.
- Double Chin: CoolSculpting for chin fat has become incredibly popular among those who previously had no good options for getting rid of their double chins. The CoolMini is the applicator of choice here because its small size can directly address chin fat.
- Beneath the Jawline: CoolSculpting also works well around the jawline to get rid of your jowls. This is the newest area to receive FDA approval as clearance was provided on October 4, 2018. Now you can see the best results around your face with a completely noninvasive procedure.
- Love Handles: The love handles, or flanks, can pose particularly pesky problems. They showup in your favorite clothes, overflowing from your waistband and not giving you any love whatsoever.CoolSculpting to the rescue! Reduce those stubborn pockets of fat with our fat freezing treatments and enjoy a smoother physique.
Why ChooseUltra Smooth Skin for CoolSculpting in Scottsdale & Chandler, AZ?
Ultra Smooth Skin is conveniently located in three Village Clubs locations. Whether you are looking for CoolSculpting for chin fat or another aesthetic procedure to help you become your best self, we offer comprehensive care in a friendly, welcoming and professional environment. All of our medical aesthetic specialists are highly trained in their areas of expertise and have years of experience.
Schedule CoolSculpting in Scottsdale and North Scottsdale
With the most recent FDA clearance that cleared CoolSculpting for the jawline, you can now take advantage of a noninvasive fat-reduction technique that will also tighten the skin in the same area. If you’re ready to experience CoolSculpting for chin and jawline fat in Scottsdale and North Scottsdale, AZ, you can find us at Gainey Village and DC Ranch Village Health Clubs and Spas. Village Clubs members and employees receive exclusive discounts on procedures.
Try CoolSculpting in Chandler, AZ, at Ocotillo Village Health Club and Spa
We are now providing CoolSculpting at our Ocotillo Village location, offering CoolSculpting for chin and jawline fat in Chandler, AZ. If you’re in Chandler, Gilbert, or the surrounding area, contact Ultra Smooth Skin for a consultation.
Contact the experts at Ultra Smooth Skin to schedule your personalized CoolSculpting consultation in Scottsdale, North Scottsdale, or Chandler, AZ.